Monday, October 19, 2015

First Custom Order Complete!!


Besides the ability to offer really awesome and unique items on Etsy, my next favourite thing about being an Etsy seller is having the opportunity to create custom orders - something extra special as requested by anyone on Etsy! I was super excited to get a custom request from an Etsy buyer last week to create black and white Totoro mittens instead of the blue and white ones currently listed in my shop. It's fun to know exactly who is going to be receiving something I have created, and that it's tailored to their individual taste. So, if you see anything in my shop that you would like in a different color or style, please don't hesitate to send me a message with your custom order request!

Happy shopping! :)
-Robyn

1 comment:

  1. Our manufactured winter gloves have good palm sweat absorbance to keep hands dry and void of stickiness. The non-slip crotched design on the palm area makes for better handling grip. custom printed knit gloves

    ReplyDelete