Sunday, September 19, 2010

A busy week!!!

WOW, has it ever been a busy week! It feels like I've barely had more than a minute to relax! Although, I did get a free evening to go see the new Resident Evil 3D movie with a friend! We've gone to all the previous ones together so it's a bit of a tradition. I really enjoyed it, if only for nostalgia! The 3D zombies were pretty badass though!

So, last week I joined the EtsyVeg team! I have been a vegetarian all my life, and it's something that I really hold dear to my heart. I haven't really had a chance to interact with anyone on the team yet, besides an introduction, but I had a chance to look through some entries of the "Autumn Leaves" challenge and here is my favourite submission so far! Love the colours! I may just have to whip a project up using some fall coloured yarn!

My most recent additions to the Kittens Mittens Etsy Shop include a cute blue toque, and a pair of adorable, green owl mittens. The mittens were super fun to make, and I even sewed shiny sequins for his eyes. My boyfriend helped me take the pictures for these items. It was such a beautiful, sunny day that we were going to go for a hike in the trails by my house anyway, so why not have a mini photo shoot? :) I hope you enjoy my new items!!

No comments:

Post a Comment